Rawdet Zayed




Housing national project combines residential classy designer on the latest architectural designs, independent buildings surrounded by large green spaces of parks and trees offset by a services area ( Souq Almoez place).


The project is located in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City – the second ten second neighboring district, Wheel (1) Sheikh Zayed (entrance and hypermarkets) behind Jasmine Resort Villas

Land Area

The total area of the project is 37.5 acres, including streets and green spaces and places of parking and the construction of 38 residential buildings (only 1512 units, the lowest population density and also less than the density in the luxury) housing, all units overlooking the green surfaces either forehand or background

Project Description

The implementation of the project to build 15% of the total land area and the remaining 85% voids side and rear of the condominium – green spaces and perimeter fence to assemble 5 entrances of the project, security 24 hours a day within the project and at the gates.

space units

Housing national project – one model is 80 meters comprehensive benefits and protrusions, elevators, skylights, and net up to 63 meters net

finishing specifications

The delivery of the unit on the half finishing specifications are as follows: –

– Internal conch.
– Aluminum windows.
– The door of the apartment.
– Sigh throats interior doors.
– Electricity pipes without wires.
– Water director, and exchange one.
It is possible the amendment in the apartment, within the acceptable limits.

Delivery date

According to the stages were handed over all stages and very few available units immediate delivery


Air Conditioning Heating Balcony Dishwasher Pool Internet Terrace Microwave Fridge Cable TV Security Camera Toaster Grill Oven Fans Servants Furnished Cupboards

Related Properties